Sunday, October 23, 2011

Training week!

Well this week was average at most I was able to run 5 days but nothing to long.  I was able to run 41 miles total for the week in 5 runs.  Here was the breakdown-
Sunday 10/16- 12 miles w/ 1075 ft climbing
Monday 10/17- 7 miles w/ 1690 ft climbing
Tuesday 10/18- 8 miles w/ 740 ft climbing
Wednesday 10/19- Rest
Thursday 10/20- 8 miles w/ 2866 ft climbing
Friday 10/21- 6 miles w/ 445 ft climbing
Saturday- Rest
Totals- 41 miles w/ 6816 ft climbing
The training week was filled with lots of running around 9:00 min/mile pace.  I had a great run on Thursday which I ran the Indian Creek Trail it is my favorite by far.  When I started running it was 55 degrees but soon after the clouds came over the mountains & by the time I was done it was 35 degrees & sleeting.  Great Colorado weather & here are some pictures of the trails I frequent-
This is the trail sign before getting into the fun stuff.                  
 Some of the great single track trails that you start on.
 The trails have lots of up hills & downs to keep you thinking.
    Trees are starting to turn with the higher peaks in back ground.

Well everyone enjoy what is left of the weekend, I am going running today & probably do a nice long trail run on Indian Creek tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment