Saturday, October 8, 2011

Winter is here?

Well waking up this am we got a big surprise- SNOW!  

There was around 3-4 inches on ground.  Well this wouldn't be a very big deal but we have a half marathon to run tomorrow.  The weather is supposed to be low 30's but the snow on the roads are very minimal.  I went for a run yesterday at Castlewood Canyon State Park.  I was wanting to get 7 miles in but the trails are very technical & I rolled my left ankle for probably the 10th time this summer.  I ended up shortening up the run to 6 miles & time was 65 minutes with 1800 ft elevation gain/loss.  Since the snow today I think i'll take the day off because tomorrow will be at least 13 miles.  My ankle is a little sore today also.  Well enjoy the weather where you are, 
Stephen!

No comments:

Post a Comment