Thursday, February 4, 2010

Training Update!

Well training is in full swing, I have been working 6 days & off 8 days & I have been training 25+ hours during those 8 days. I went on a 38 mile run today it was a loop that I have always wanted to do. The 38 miles has 12000+ elevation change meaning a lot of ups & downs. I left at 5:00 am & met Kelley at Waterton Canyon at 1:00 pm. It was a long run & my legs are sore tonight but it will pay off March 27 when I run the Moab 100. My dad is still coming out & it would be awesome to have a great run & come in top 3 in the race. I do believe I still have a sub 20 hour run in my legs & hopefully I can come close to that in March. I really just need to get through my head that it is not sub 20 or nothing, it is still a big accomplishment to complete a 100 mile run. I think during the Boulder 100 I just let everyone elses race get into my head. I have always just raced my race & screw everyone else & at 90 miles we will see who was ready to race! That race probably taught me more about myself then any other race I have done. I will be ready to run my race in Moab & every other race afterwards. Well everyone have fun & just remember spring is right around the corner as for me I want more snow to snowboard on but non-snowy trails would be nice also.
Peace Stephen!

No comments:

Post a Comment