Monday, April 5, 2010

Recovery!

Well the couple of days after my 100 miler try I ran/walked a few times & my legs started to feel better.  My family & I  went to the mountains for three days of snowboarding.  I spent friday - sunday snowboarding enjoying the powder days.  My legs where sore on the long runs but all in all feel pretty good.  My wife had to go home for a funeral so I have three days while the kids are at school to hike & do some running so i'll be testing my recovery time from the Moab 70 mile training run.  Hopefully I can put in some good training in the next three days.  Thank you to everyone that have gave me some good vibes after my 100 mile attempt.  I believe the hours & even days after a 100 miler are tough when you feel down on yourself but it is not the end of the world but just another learning experience.  Well I will update how my training went after the three days are up, until then have fun,
Peace Stephen!        

No comments:

Post a Comment